Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Donor Acknowledgements!

Hello everyone!

Here's the blog shout-out that I promised you. For those of you who chose to remain anonymous (even though I know who you are), if you want an acknowledgement just send me a message and let me know!

First, a fuzzy shout-out to my anonymous funders:

Family and friends, thank you all! I couldn't have done this without you. I'll be keeping in touch when it comes time to leave, and I appreciate what you've done, even if it's behind the scenes. People in <Aisthesis>, sorry about losing your GM for a couple of weeks and putting up with our officer corps running things, but let it be known that your suffering will be for a good cause!

Thanks to:
RBR
Grace
Harmony
Aunt Tess
Super-nova
Darren
My wonderful godparents
Uncle Rudy
Uncle Steve and Aunt Debbie, who chose to send checks rather than contribute on Indiegogo, adding to my campaign total after the fact!

And of course my parents and boyfriend, who have pledged their support to me and contributed in ways that go beyond donations.

Thanks to everyone who shared my link and put up with my social media spamming (sorry!).

*A special thanks to Daharel, who pestered the people around him tirelessly in support of my cause.*

For those of you who want a Cambodian souvenir, I'll be working out details in the upcoming months. Please follow my blog for details about trip planning, syllabus planning, and goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment